1. Gather multicoloured flour tortillas, slices of bread and white cheddar, and a non-stick frying pan.
2. Trim the crusts off the bread slices to make rectangles, and place the cheese between two slices of bread.
3. Heat the pan over medium then spray it with oil. Pan-fry the sandwiches until they are golden brown, two to three minutes per side.
4. Cut tortillas into rectangles and fold around the grilled cheese sandwiches like book covers.
5. Ta-da! Now it's time to serve these at your book party and watch them get gobbled up in minutes.