1. The Macarena This Spanish 1990s dance song was once ranked the greatest one-hit wonder of all time. Your kids might even already know it, especially since it was performed by Miss Piggy in the 2014 movie Muppets Most Wanted. Even if it's new to them (or you), you can all probably master the dance in under 20 minutes.
2. Cha Cha Slide "Everybody clap your hands!" for this song and dance by Mr. C. This one requires no memorization—or much coordination, for that matter. Just put the song on and listen for direction. You may want to clear some space before you start, though, since there'll be a lot hopping, sliding and "taking it back."
3. YMCA Despite having been released in the 1970s, YMCA's popularity has in no way diminished. Your kids can quickly become pros at this one as they learn how to move their arms into the letter's shapes.
4. Thriller This horror-themed song and dance is the perfect thing to occupy an afternoon, although it's probably better suited to older kids, because the dance is pretty hard (and the video is a bit scary). Remember when Jennifer Garner performed the dance in the movie 13 Going On 30 to liven up her work party? Proof that this song and dance can turn the most boring of days into a fun one.
5. Vogue Channel your inner Madonna, "go with the flow" and "let your body move to the music." The movements for this song aren't too tricky to learn.
6. Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae) The kids will probably be able to teach you this one! Released in 2015, Watch Me quickly became popular thanks to its super catchy lyrics and its fun dance. Your kids will be inspired by the music video, which features little kids dancing far better then we ever could.
7. Chicken Dance This four-step, highly repetitive dance is among the easiest one for little kids to learn. Even toddlers will be shaking their tail feathers all day long!
8. Gangnam Style The 2015 hit by Psy was the first video to hit two billion views on YouTube. As fun as it is to dance to, it will then be stuck in your head for weeks. Note: The video shows women in booty shorts and crop tops, which some parents might not want their kids to see.
9. Hokey Pokey Is the hokey pokey really what it's all about? We may never know, but we do know it is a very simple dance to do with the kids.