1. The completely illogical, irrational tantrums have begun.
2. He is soaking through his diapers at night.
3. Eating in public or out at restaurants is no longer a relaxing family treat—it's more like a game of musical chairs crossed with a roller derby, and you AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.
4. He can actually feed himself cereal with a spoon and he's not half bad at it.
5. You have new definition in your biceps solely from wrestling him onto the change table during diaper changes.
7. He's climbing out of the crib. (Time to convert to a toddler bed!)
8. You understand why leashes for children exist (and actually kinda want one)
9. You secretly savour sick days at home with him because it's the only time he'll slow down and snuggle up on your chest.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners