( 2 ratings )
- 1 servings
- 1 turkey pepperette or pepperoni stick
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) frozen peas
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) freshly grated ginger
- handful baby spinach (optional)
- Slice pepperette into bite-sized pieces and, in a microwaveable bowl, mix together with rice, peas, sesame oil, sesame seeds (if using) and ginger. Microwave on high to infuse flavour and thaw peas, about 1 minute.
- Pack spinach leaves, if using, into bottom of a pre-warmed Thermos and top with hot rice mixture.
- Makes 1 serving.
- In a serving: 290 calories, 10 g protein, 12 g fat, 35 carbohydrates
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 10 g
- 12 g
- 35 mg
- Extra nutrients info2
- 290 g