( 3 ratings )
- 1 serving
- 1 turkey pepperette or pepperoni stick
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) frozen peas
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) freshly grated ginger
- handful baby spinach (optional)
- Slice pepperette into bite-sized pieces and, in a microwaveable bowl, mix together with rice, peas, sesame oil, sesame seeds (if using) and ginger. Microwave on high to infuse flavour and thaw peas, about 1 minute.
- Pack spinach leaves, if using, into bottom of a pre-warmed Thermos and top with hot rice mixture.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 35 g
- 12 g
Introducing the My Family App
Enter your due date or your kid’s birth date to get a customized newsfeed of tips, recipes, developmental advice and health information, plus handy tools like the Nap Tracker and Potty Pal. You’ll love our Storybook feature, which turns your favourite moments into digital scrapbooks.