This article has not been rated yet.
- 40 servings
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cups (375 mL) sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) skim milk powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) non-dairy creamer
- ½ cup (125 mL) decaffeinated instant coffee
- 2 pkgs (113 g each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- Dump all the ingredients into a very large bowl and stir (a whisk is best for this) until everything is thoroughly and evenly mixed. The key word here is evenly, so that the mix is the same throughout.
- To make one perfect cup of delicious, creamy, hot mocha put 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of mocha mix into a cup, add boiling water, and stir. Positively guaranteed to relax even poor Mrs. Harrison.