This article has not been rated yet.
- Preparation time:
- 7 minutes
- 1 Servings
- chocolate croissant
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (ideally 10% milk fat)
- 1/4 cup sliced and hulled strawberries
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Use a serrated knife to slice a chocolate croissant in half horizontally, then reassemble it.
- Place on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 5 min or until croissant is crisp and warmed through.
- Transfer to serving plate. Open croissant, spoon ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (ideally 10% milk fat) onto bottom half, top with ¼ cup sliced and hulled strawberries and drizzle with ½ tsp honey.
- Replace top of croissant, place plate on a tray with Mom’s favourite morning drink and some flowers, and serve immediately.
Want to make Mom’s day even more special? If she takes milk in her coffee or tea, heat some up and froth it with an inexpensive frother (like the Jasi Latte Magic frother, $8, canadiantire.ca) to add something extra to her morning brew.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 14 g
- 56 g
- 31 g
- 3 g
- 2 mg
- 105 mg