- Whom do I notify if my address has changed? Please contact our circulation department at email@example.com or 1-800-567-8697. Allow 2-4 days for a response.
- How do I sign up for a subscription online? Visit www.todaysparent.com/subscribe for details on our various subscriber offerings or call 1-800-567-8697.
- Is the magazine available on iPads or tablets? Yes! We currently make the magazine digitally available for iPad through the Apple Store and for Android devices through Google Play. See www.todaysparent.com/subscribe for details.
- What do I do about missing/damaged issues? Call our customer care line at 1-800-567-8697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m having an issue with my iPad/tablet edition, whom do I contact? Call our customer care line at 1-800-567-8697 or email email@example.com
- How do I sign up for the forums? Visit www.todaysparent.com/community and click Register (right under the heading that says Today’s Parent Community). You will then be prompted to create a user name and an account before you can post away (this encourages everyone to play nice).
- What happened to Watch Me Grow? As we continue to grow, so will some of our much-loved tools like “Watch Me Grow.” We hope to have a new version in the future that can store your child’s milestones, growth and vaccination information and so much more – all accessible on multiple platforms. Stay tuned for more details.
- How do I sign up for newsletters? Go to http://www.todaysparent.com/newsletter, enter your email address and select your preferred free e-newsletters. Once you’ve submitted your choices, you will be asked to check your email and verify your subscription with the link provided.
- How do I unsubscribe to newsletters? We’d be sad to see you miss out on our great content, but you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Today’s Parent email or manage your email preferences at [ link coming soon]
- Why am I receiving newsletters/emails from your website if I was never a subscriber? We would never intentionally send unsolicited emails, but in the event that you should receive a message from us and can’t recall subscribing, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to source the issue for you.
- How do I update my Steps and Stages newsletter information (baby’s birth date, adding another child)? PREFERENCE CENTRE INFO COMING SOON
EDITORIAL COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS
- How can I write to the magazine? Send your feedback and comments to email@example.com
- How can I write to the website? Send your feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us at www.twitter.com/todaysparent or at www.facebook.com/todaysparent.
- Do you accept child models? While we know that your child is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (we’re parents too!), we do not accept unsolicited model submissions.
- How do you select your child models? We only choose models that are represented by reputable modeling agencies.
- Can you recommend a reputable child-modeling agency? Unfortunately, that really wouldn’t be appropriate. But you absolutely MUST investigate any agency that wants to represent your child. Ask to speak with other parents, and always visit more than one agency. If possible, ask where/when their other models have worked and ask to view a list of their clients. (Ideally, speak with someone in the PR department at those companies, too.) And never agree to spend tons of money on classes or headshots.
- Will you have another cover contest? Our popular cover contest, in which one lucky child wins the opportunity to be our cover model, happens about once a year. Subscribe to our TP Daily e-newsletter to be the first to know when the contest starts again.
- You are a magazine and web fanatic who is excited about learning the ropes. You have a strong background in fact-checking and story research and you’re happy to help with editorial department administrative duties (i.e. responding to reader letters, vetting PR requests, etc). You are active online and understand the difference between blogs, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook (and why you should be active on these platforms). You will be given the opportunity to contribute ideas to magazine lineups, write web content, short articles or sidebars, source images, build online articles and galleries, etc. Hours are negotiable and can be flexible to accommodate your schedule, but we are looking for a minimum commitment of two days a week (about 14 hours). Internships are reserved for students enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program that requires a work placement for completion of your diploma/degree. The ideal candidate should be available for three to four months. If you’re interested, please send your resume (with clippings, if you have them) to email@example.com with “Editorial Intern” in your subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- You work well with others, have a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of typography, balance and white space in design. You’re also proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. The successful candidate must be available part-time for a four-month period. Art interns work closely with all members of the art department to execute the vision of the magazine. Tasks include illustrations, maintenance of the dummy book, scanning, image research and attending in-house photo shoots. Interns may be asked to design pages or in-house advertisements. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and portfolio review. If you’re interested, please send your resume and portfolio to Nicole Chung, Associate Art Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I apply for a job with Today’s Parent Visit www.rogers.com/careers and create a profile to receive job alerts or apply for open positions.
- How do I submit a story/pitch? Please contact email@example.com and give a brief description of your idea and where you see it living in the magazine or online. All pitches will be given consideration, however you will only hear back if we’d like to explore your idea further.
- Whom do I talk to about article/photo permissions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct your request to the appropriate person.
- How do I advertise with Today’s Parent (magazine, website, tablet edition)? For website inquiries, please contact email@example.com For magazine and tablet advertising inquiries, download our media kit at http://www.rogersconnect.com/publication/today-s-parent
- How do I view/enter a contest or giveaway? You can see all our open contests at www.todaysparent.com/family/contests.
- How can I get an event added to your online events calendar? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it to the appropriate person.
- I can’t find a certain Today’s Parent recipe. Whom do I contact? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll see if we can find it for you. In the meantime, you can browse all our past recipes at www.todaysparent.com/recipes.
- How can I view your magazine’s masthead online? Here we are!