Who’s pregnant in Hollywood?

Get in the know! See which of your fave celebrities are pregnant right now (and who recently gave birth). Regularly UPDATED!

Introducing the My Family App

Today's Parent - My Family App

Enter your due date or your kid’s birth date to get a customized newsfeed of tips, recipes, developmental advice and health information, plus handy tools like the Nap Tracker and Potty Pal. You’ll love our Storybook feature, which turns your favourite moments into digital scrapbooks.

Google PlayApp Store

10 comments on “Who’s pregnant in Hollywood?

1. Pingback: Halle Berry's baby boy has a name!

2. But Emily gave birth 4 months ago??!?

• Yes, she did! And if you look – there’s an update in the slide with a link to the article announcing she gave birth. This gallery includes new babies, too (the second half of the gallery). Thanks, Amalia!

3. Umm…Kristen Bell is not 39 she’s like 32 or 33

• Thanks Ashley – That was an unfortunate typo (for Kristen). Dax is 39… 😉

4. Chelsea Clinton is part of Hollywood now? Really? What movie or TV show was she in? More Hillary publicity for the low information voters.

5. Interesting they put Chelsea in the same category as Hollywood. But maybe again, that makes total sense when you think about it. Actress.

6. I know you are Canadian, but you do realize Chelsea Clinton is not in Hollywood, right?

7. Re Chelsea Clinton: We put the Duchess of Cambridge in this gallery – it’s really a collection of celebrities who are pregnant. I’ll make a note in the gallery that I KNOW she’s not Hollywood. 😉 ~Haley

8. Lena Headey has announced she’s pregnant with her second child. I’m happy to confirm that I’m having my second child this summer,\” the 41-year-old actress revealed.