Playdates are important since they are a good way to help kids learn how to share and develop interpersonal skills. There are, however, some things you never want to hear your child's playmate say while at your house.
1. I have head lice. Let's play hair salon.
2. I brought my gerbils so we can let them run around.
3. I just got my ears pierced so I know how to pierce yours if you want.
4. Can we build a fort using anything in the house?
5. Does your Mom let you mix a bunch of things together and then bake it in the real oven? Mine does.
6. Do you want to see me juggle those candles?
7. My Mom says I can eat the cream cheese out of the container using just my fingers and I don't need a bagel.
8. Let's play in the swimming pool hole.
9. I know how to pour my own juice.
10. My Mom says I can stay for dinner.